Friday, April 20, 2012

March 2012 catch up post!

March 2012

I haven't posted much about Beck recently, so this is a catch up post. It's hard to figure out how to organize my posts now. I used to only once a month, when Beck got a month older, but now that Liv is here and he's over a year old... it seems weird to keep track of his life in months since he's 2, and then some things would overlap b/c of posting on hers and his, but I want her to get the monthly posts just as he did. Sooooo.... this is whatcha get!

Most of what's fun about Beck right now is what he says, which is nearly impossible to catch on camera. It's not as good the second time or he quits as soon as I turn on a camera. So I'll write about them. Beck gets very jealous when any attention is turned to Liv, so we try to include him. In the mornings when Jamie's making breakfast he sings a song to Liv "Livy Sue, I see you, yes I do." Well Beck wants to be included so Jamie says "Livy Sue, Beck sees you, yes he do." Haha! Well now Beck sings it to her all the time on his own. She eats it up! He also plays peek a boo or says "I'm gonna get you!" to her. Cute stuff. 

Jamie is the tickle king as you know if you're remotely familiar with him... well he tricks Beck into looking up, then tickles him under his chin and says "my finger's stuck, my finger's stuck!" So now Beck will either say it while Jamie's tickling him, or he'll tickle one of us and say it to us. 

His newest is going to work. He loves to imitate Daddy! One day we were playing and he got his Cars ride-on car and said "See ya! I'm goin to work!" Then he ran over to me and said in a hurried voice "I need a kiss!" Kissed me. "Oh and a hug!" He gives hugs on both shoulders. Never just one. Then he comes back and says "Beck's home, Beck's home! I'm so glad to see you!" and runs to give me hugs. Then he realized he forgot his coffee!! He helps Jamie make his coffee every morning. So he got a to-go coffee cup (like Jamie takes) and put it in his car. Classic. He will do that scenario over and over and over. He finally added "I'm going to the the store!" That would be him trying to be like Momma. Haha!



Veggie Tales! He got very upset when Bob left the stage. 
Learning how to step off a curb without holding on to something. I was amazed... he milked it.
 Carrying his box of Cars EVERYWHERE! on a walk...


 Um yeah...
 Loves his backpacks!
 Tattoos at the zoo!
 Spent the night at Mimi's after Disney on Ice where he got Jessie! Woke with a dry diaper!


 Despite what the picture leads you to believe, he is NOT interested in coloring.
 First Ice Cream Cone all to himself!



 She would eat him if she could.
 At the zoo with Luke!
He's trying to get Jessie to open the door. He did this over and over. 

 His TWO birthday shirt
 Liv's VROOM birthday onesie for Beck's party
I added ruffles and a flower (on front, not pictured) to make it more girly

He gets Jamie's tie, walks into the kitchen and says "Momma, I'm goin to work!"


No comments:

Post a Comment