Sunday, December 6, 2009

We got the call

On July 20th, we got the call that we were pregnant. I was at mom's, laying out with Megan Williams. I kept the phone close by, expecting the call, and it finally came. I answered and on the other end was Bea and she said "You're gonna be a momma!, but you already knew that didn't you?" (I went in about a week early to have a blood test to confirm I was pregnant b/c I had taken an at home pregnancy test 3 days in a row that came up positive.) I was extremely excited and still in disbelief that it was finally real. After she congragulated me and answered my questions, I hung up and told my mom and Megan. I was in complete shock, so I didn't cry, but Mom did. It was fun to have people to share it with, but sad b/c Jamie wasn't there. So I called and text him until he called back; he knew we were expecting the call too, so he made it a point to call back within a couple minutes.

Bea gave me my hcg numbers which were 132. I knew that was high, especially since the blood test was early, so I suspected twins. I went back for more testing on July 22nd and the hcg numbers were 406 and progesterone numbers were 116. Those were definitely high for a singleton.

So the day had finally come- we were going to have a baby! We're beginning to like July...
July 20th: we're pregnant (1st)
July 21st: our anniversary (3rd)
July 22nd: my birthday (29th)
and we sold our house in July too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment