Friday, August 24, 2012

Beck age 2 Summer

Beck 26-28 months


We just love listening to him talk! He is constantly coming up with new things to say, more complete thoughts, and creative words. Always making us laugh and impressing us. Here's some of our favorites:

He uses the words maybe, too, first, just a few seconds. Such as...

"Can I watch a show for just a few seconds!?"

"Can I have applesauce, maybe?"

"Jessie can have some too."

"First let's put the boy on."

"I got an idea!"

"Pay attention!"

"It's my fault!"

"Use your super powers!"

"To infinity and beyond!"

"Who's ready to listen!?"

"Hey Babe!" he hears me call for Jamie that way, so after I call for Jamie, he uses his grown up voice and calls him too

When I was taking him potty one day and he didn't want to go, I was getting frustrated. He could tell. He told me "It's just a game!... Duuuuude!"

I asked him to help me but he couldn't hear me, so he came back and said "What'd you say Mom?"

One day we were going to Mimi's house but she wasn't going to be there til later. We called her before we left our house and he told her "We're going to your house Mimi. You'll be there in a little bit!"

He has been interacting with Liv much better lately. I think because she can play with him more, so he sees her as a play mate.

glow sticks in the bath
craft time elephant

he loves having a bath partner!

Daddy's garage sale find

my baby

backyard sensory tub

digging in the "backyard"

lining up all the cars

"I gotta fix it Mommy!"

wearing his goggles on top of his head like Daddy


big helper when Luke and Laine came to stay with us

be good in Wal-Mart = ride Pumba

pool time with Daddy and Laine

should've known it was too quiet...

Splash Park

Froggie!

practicing fine motor skills by icing a cupcake... learning can be fun and yummy!! 

cows at Chic-fil-A... he wouldn't go near them

pulling Sissy


favorite book right now. it was the first book he really "got" and cared about. 

Add caption

perfect


snack time... he eats off all the chocolate chips then wants to be done with that cracker and move on to the next one, leaving me with no chocolate chips. we put an end to that. 


he was very excited that Sissy was old enough to join him at the water table


every Friday night we eat at Cheeseburger in Paradise (the grandparents are a little obsessed) therefore we've made some friends there. the manager took Beck around the restaurant giving him jobs (and paying him in dollars!). one job was bussing the "dirty" tables. 

which one doesn't belong?

feeding Sissy

working on fine motor skills with play doh, cheerios, and spaghetti noodles... he just wanted to break the noodles and eat the cheerios. 

he wanted Sissy to go to sleep with him

Elmo loves the library too!
he's very into lions right now... they're all "Lion King"

loves salads

they're building a house to our right and across the street. construction... oh joy. 

he said he's "goin to work!"

driving Uncle Drew's boat

the boys watching Daddy surf

Patoka Lake



look closely... notice the 2 boys in the center. recognize them? the dark haired in the green shirt and the blonde in the plaid shirt. why am I not surprised by their behavior, even if it is church!


his idea to do the airplane noises!



"to infinity and beyond!"



No comments:

Post a Comment