Monday, February 13, 2012

Beck 22-23 months


The Children's Museum
Thomas Train!!
In the PlayScape Room
The Mr. Potato Head exhibit
The Barbie exhibit

Loading rocks onto the conveyer belt
Driving a front loader!
The water table! Mommy's favorite!
Helping Laine style her mannequin.
Now let's see... how does Gregor run one of these???
Thomas Train!!!

A warm day in January!
Assphault-1, Beck-0
Beck is into climbing on things... he climbed on his trash can to reach the remote on top of the tv. Luckily the tv didn't come down on top of him!!!


We went to Indy for the weekend at the beginning of February to visit our sweet nephew Luke who had cranium surgery at Riley. He is a strong, brave boy!!! And so are his parents! We thank the Lord for bringing them all through that surgery.

While we were there we went to the Children's Museum with Mimi and Laine. Beck had a blast! We cant wait to go back when we have more time!! And take Daddy! Mr. Potato Head was an exhibit this month. He loved it! His favorite room was the Playscape; the room I spent my childhood in, it seems. I have such vivid memories of that room that I feel like we went daily- my mom assures me we didn't. I hope Beck can visit often enough to have the same memories I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment