Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Lo ELEVEN months

Lo ELEVEN months

Weight update:
at 6 mo she weighed 14.1 lb
at 9 mo she weighed 14.1 lb
so the dr recommended she come back in one month for a weight check
at 11 mo she weighed 13.25 lb
so the dr recommended supplementing until her next weight check on Jan 15
I was nursing 5 x a day at the time, so I supplemented with my milk 3 x a day
I also tried egg yolk, high fat yogurt, and avocado. We then discovered she has an egg allergy (for now) and dealt with constipation from the avocado. So between the 2 rounds of vomitting, diahrrea, and dehydration from the egg allergy, no appetite for a week due to the flu, and constipation from the avocado, I didn't see how this girl was ever going to gain weight by her next check up.

She's still in size 2 diapers. Clothes range from 3 mo- 9mo. She is happy all the time. Takes 2 naps a day and sleeps through the night. Starting to jabber. Still not crawling or surfing furniture, but I also don't give her much opportunity or work with her much just bc I'm busy with the other kids.


















12 mo christmas dress


0-3 mo shirt


diarrhea from egg

just getting over the flu on Christmas morning




No comments:

Post a Comment