Sunday, September 23, 2012

Liv 10 Months











This month she started eating solids. Woohoo! I dropped a feeding, so she now nurses 4 times a day (7, 11, 3, & 7). I generally only feed her solids at dinner, but if we're all sitting down for breakfast or lunch I'll give her food then too since she's watching us eat and then she wants it.
Breakfast- oatmeal mixed with breastmilk and banana
Lunch- Avocado
Dinner- 1 cube of vegetable (green beans, broccoli, sweet potato, carrots, squash, zucchini) and 1 cube of fruit (mango, pears, apples)
She started using a sippy cup this month. Water or breastmilk

She's very good at crawling and doesn't have much interest in walking or furniture surfing or using a walker.

She talks a lot! So far we can tell that she says "baby" which sounds like "dady", "uh-oh" which is very clear, and "ready, go!" One day Beck was practicing jumping off his step stool. We were all saying, "ready... go!" Then I noticed Liv was saying "go!" (see video below). Then a few days later she started saying the whole thing "ready, go!". She says it all day now while she's just jabbering to herself.

This month Liv got her first major cold. I'm assuming she got it from Beck b/c he showed symptoms first. Hers was much shorter and less severe than Beck's, with only a fever for a couple days and then congestion and coughing for a few days.

Liv went to the ENT for an evaluation of her tongue tie. The dr thought it was severe enough, without hesitation to get it clipped. He offered two choices of clipping- under anesthesia or in office with numbing gel. He led me to believe the anesthesia was the "normal" thing to do and therefore necessary, so I scheduled a surgery. After leaving the office and considering it for a few hours I realized the anesthesia was not necessary. I reschedule for an in office procedure. To be contintued...




my first poopie on the potty!!

picking up food by myself!


she loved the water table




Beck wanted to feed her



in case you missed her 9 month pics... this is one of my favorites

and so is this one! 

in the waiting room at the ENT for Liv's tongue evaluation


snack time




heeeeellllppp!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment